Introduce New Potential Customers
To fill your web properties with potential customers in consideration mode, we lean on a pool of endless options of ad types and media networks. The media and networks used are defined by your customers and audiences, media budgets, goals, cost-per-acquisition targets, etc.
Follow Up and Seal the Deal
Any business actively soliciting new customers should have some form of remarketing in place. Utilizing intuitive follow up messaging to ensure you close the loop with potential customers, turning tire kickers into conversions.
Test and Optimize Performance
Traffic is only half the battle, getting users to take action is the true measure of success. Testing and optimization focuses on how well your messaging connects to an audience, how well a page converts, improves the targeting of your advertising, and refines all touch points through strategic testing and optimization practices.
Measure, Attribute, and Budget for ROI
Understanding what impact your advertising is having on customer acquisition is imperative – decisions need to understand and account for all measures of value. Defining and measuring metrics surrounding Cost-Per-Lead and Cost-Per-Acquisition will allow for greater ROI insights and budgeting functions.
PPC Technology Partners
Our expertise for testing, optimization and refinement are made that much more impactful through our PPC technology partners:
- Lead Pages
- SEM Rush
- Google Optimize
- Google Certified Partner
- Adwords Certified Team Members
Recognition and Accolades
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Agency Leader in U.S. by Clutch
- Top PPC Companies in San Diego by Upcity
- Top San Diego Digital Agency by Upcity
- Best Digital Agencies by Digital Agency Network
- Gold American Advertising Award (Addy) Winner
- Brand Diego Marketing Employer of the Year
- Brand Diego Community Partner of the Year Finalist
- Google Premier Certified Partner