The Organic Search Specialist supports strategy and execution of sophisticated SEO marketing programs and campaigns for our clients (Technical Analysis, On-site Optimization, Content Strategy, Localized Search, etc.). An ideal team member to our Organic Search team will demonstrate many culturally fitting characteristics, in addition to the following demonstrated background and success in a former relevant role:
Desired Skills and Experience
- Analyze client web properties to identify areas technical improvement
- Identify and develop strategic optimization for relevant opportunities
- Research and strategize gaps in current content to better serve users
- Develop localized strategies for brick and mortar locations with local search intent
- Utilize analytic tools to attribute value and identify areas for improvement
- BA or BS in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, New Media or closely related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years of Organic Search experience.
- Proven skills in keyword research, optimization development, content strategy and technical web knowledge
- Knowledge of Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Certified in Google Analytics a plus.
- Knowledge of, passion for and proven experience with digital marketing platforms and strategies.
- Strong personal online brand and network in various industries, groups and communities.
- Demonstrated strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze raw data and formulate insights for client strategy.
- Experience in an agency environment a plus.
- Experience working with, managing, and training a team a plus.
- Work well with different personalities, especially clients
- Must be able to handle pressure well
- Strike the delicate balance of pleasing clients without being a pushover
- A desire for continual personal and professional development
- Thrive in a team environment, but can also excel working autonomously
- Professional, self-motivated and organized
- Deadline and solution-oriented
- Resourceful and quick-thinking
- Demonstrates good judgment
- Does what it takes to get the job done, including pitching-in to assist other team members with their projects
- Positive attitude
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to multi task with great attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate Company values: Creativity, Courage, Vision, Dedication, Accountability
- Physical environment/working conditions: This position is based in a shared office area. It will involve working alone on the computer, collaborating as part of a team or working closely with others by computer or over the phone.
- Equipment/machinery used: Laptop computer, a variety of desktop publishing and word processing software, other office equipment.
- Other: This position requires the ability to meet deadlines, so a flexible schedule is required. The ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities is required. Continually working to increase knowledge related to the growth of the business is also required.