Digital Paid Media Manager Job DescriptionThe Digital Paid Media Manager supports strategy and execution of sophisticated paid marketing programs and campaigns for our clients (PPC, Paid Social, Shopping, Display, etc). In addition to overseeing budgets, implementing programs, monitoring, measuring and providing regular reporting, this person will be in charge of mentorship and development of our paid media team and it's ongoing development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Plan, develop, and Execute paid media strategy for clients.
- Identify and implement new opportunities for improving campaign performance.
- Make recommendations on landing pages to improve the user experience from click to conversion.
- Use a data-driven approach via web analytics for monitoring and reporting of online marketing campaigns.
- Maintain knowledge of client’s business, competition and latest industry news and trends.
- Responsible for effectively managing the client’s budget as outlined in client SOW
- Overseeing and training internal team members
- BA or BS in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, New Media or closely related field.
- Minimum five years of online marketing experience.
- Proven skills in keyword research, campaign development, daily optimization, test plan construction and analysis.
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook, and Bing/Yahoo ad platforms.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Certified in Google AdWords, YouTube Advertising or Google Analytics a plus.
- Knowledge of, passion for and proven experience with digital marketing platforms and strategies.
- Strong personal online brand and network in various industries, groups and communities.
- Demonstrated strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyze raw data and formulate insights for client strategy.
- Experience in an agency environment a plus.
- Experience working with, managing, and training a team a plus.
- Work well with different personalities, especially clients
- Must be able to handle pressure well
- Strike the delicate balance of pleasing clients without being a pushover
- A desire for continual personal and professional development
- Thrive in a team environment, but can also excel working autonomously
- Professional, self-motivated and organized
- Deadline and solution-oriented
- Resourceful and quick-thinking
- Demonstrates good judgment
- Does what it takes to get the job done, including pitching-in to assist other team members with their projects
- Positive attitude
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to multi task with great attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate Company values: Creativity, Courage, Vision, Dedication, Accountability
- Physical environment/working conditions: This position is based in a shared office area. It will involve working alone on the computer, collaborating as part of a team or working closely with others by computer or over the phone.
- Equipment/machinery used: Laptop computer, a variety of desktop publishing and word processing software, other office equipment.
- Other: This position requires the ability to meet deadlines, so a flexible schedule is required. The ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities is required. Continually working to increase knowledge related to the growth of the business is also required.